|Thank you for consigning with Daffodils N’ Dots!
|Enclosed you will find everything you need to know about consigning with us. As long as you have at least 10 items
to sell, you may join the growing list of savvy Southern Marylanders selling at Daffodils N’ Dots consignment events.
|Why Other Savvy Southern Marylanders Buy and Sell With
Daffodils N’ Dots…
We only sell the most fabulous finds! We take great pride in making sure our inventory is the finest around. And,
our shoppers know it … they are ready to re-style their kids’ closets, bedrooms, playrooms, and so much more!
Daffodils N’ Dots consignment events are simpler and more lucrative than traditional consignment options.
You can earn up to 70% of the selling price of every item you consign vs. traditional consignment paybacks of only
30% to 40% of the selling price of your items.Hundreds of shoppers shop your merchandise in just one weekend!
They can peruse your items, and make quick decisions on whether to buy. And, since all stuff sold at
Daffodils N’ Dots is high quality, it means more sales at better prices! Consignors with Daffodils N’ Dots
can expect a service-oriented partnership with our staff. As a consignor, some benefits include:
- Daffodils N’ Dots takes care of the all the advertising and reaches thousands of potential shoppers each sale!
- You set your own prices! Traditional consignment stores determine your item’s selling price for you.
- You receive a check within 2 weeks of the sale. Traditional consignment stores can take months!
- Be a part of the Reduce, Reuse and Recycling Revolution and keep used children’s items out of our landfills.
- No more hours of garage/yard sale prep. No hassles of having to list and ship by selling online.
- No strangers coming to your home. No hours of time away from your family!
- VIP service available, for a nominal fee, which includes tagging, preparing, and setting up your consigned
like to join us in supporting those in need).
- The opportunity to consign up to 150 items at a single sale!
- It’s the easiest way to clean out the closets and toy bins and earn extra money.
- An outlet to support local children in need with our Daffodil GIVES program (donate your unsold items, if you’d
|Register today! (or log into your account for returning users)
|Click here to get all the info for the Mommy-n-Me Consignment Expo
|Ready to become a Daffodils N’ Dots consignor? Let’s get started!
|Our online consignor registration system lets you join our team of consignors, enter your inventory lists, print
your price tags, sign up for check in on sale set up day, sign up to volunteer (if you’re interested), and much more.
|Want more? Want to be the FIRST to shop?
Considering volunteering at the sale!
If you'd like to participate in our Pre-Sale opportunity, sign up to volunteer by contacting Daffodils N’ Dots staff,
or sign up online via our Consignor Connection (you don't have to be a consignor to register as a volunteer).
Volunteers get admission to our “VIP Pre-Sale Event” on Thursday night.
Shop early and network with other savvy moms and dads in your area.
Volunteer for a total of 4+ hours over the sale event and you get ONE red ticket and can begin shopping at 5PM on
Volunteer for 2-3 hours over the sale event and you get ONE green ticket to shop beginning at 7PM Thursday.
Volunteers shifts are available:
• Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for check in and set up.
• Friday night and Saturday (all day) for guest service and sale maintenance (keeping items organized)
• Sunday morning for take down and sorting.
** Volunteers who shop prior to completing their volunteer commitments will leave their purchases with Daffodils N Dots
until volunteer service is completed.
|Need help with pricing your items? for pricing suggestions
As the Daffodil Story tells of working towards a goal, we want to thank YOU for helping us achieve our goal of
a successful, family friendly, earth friendly business that:
1) helps parents get quality children’s items at an affordable price,
2) helps keep our earth GREEN by keeping useful clothes and accessories out of landfills,
3) And helps put money back into YOUR pocket (or your little one’s college fund) without having to take time
away from your family!
|D.O.T.S. (Dreaming of Tremendous Success)
|Leah Filley Melissa Carnes